Request for a higher resolution image of the lion in installer

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 09:43:44 CET 2019

Dear Siep,

I would like to request a slightly higher resolution of the lion image
for the installer, if possible. On Mac it looks relatively bad
compared to other programs, see the attached screenshot. Honestly it
took me quite a while to figure out that was supposed to be a lion, I
just kept wondering where the strange blocky image came from.

(I don't know how Tk handles images on different OSes. I assume that
on Windows or Linux one might never see anything but a tiny icon in
the top left corner, but on Mac you see it when tabbing between apps,
and esp. on high resolution screens and big magnifications that might
look like something from the previous century.)

Mojca