pretesting please

Taylor, P P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Mon Mar 18 10:41:09 CET 2019

Siep Kroonenberg wrote:

> r50427 should fix this.

r50427 seems good regarding user-modified locations for the various
trees, but some new problems :

1) "Launcher" is not what I had in mind; what I would like added
(ideally by default) to the start menu is simply the TeX Live 2019
utilities menu, the one to which one can more laboriously get by Start /
All programs / TeX Live 2019

2) TLMGR is dysfunctional (see attached screenshot).  After clicking
"OK", it just disappears.  If the screenshot is not visible, it reads

     (i) Level 1: initialise
         Level 2: start_tlmgr

** Phil.