After installation of TL 2019: Tlmgr claims that directory 2018 is not writable

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:12:31 CEST 2019

It seems like a problem in PATH setting, it should contain the path to
e:/texlive/2019 but probably contains path to e:/texlive/2018 or both
with preference to 2018. My suggestion is to look first at the
environment setting, you may have a misprint or a relict from some old
installations.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

út 11. 6. 2019 v 12:08 odesílatel Alois Steindl