Non-free package in latexextra collection

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Wed Jun 5 08:56:38 CEST 2019

On Tue, Jun 04, 2019 at 04:25:37PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
>     %% This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 License
>     %% http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
>
> Darn it. Removed. Thanks. -k

  Maybe someone could contact the authors of axessibility and explain
that their choice of licence means it can't be included in TeX Live?
It's not clear that this is deliberate.

  (I'm not volunteering as I already spend much more of time discussing
licences than I would like too, and I don't think I'll ever use the
package anyway.)

	Best,

		Arthur