Relative paths with windows path separator does not work in TeXlive2019.

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 14:46:14 CEST 2019

Really? In Windows a colon separates a drive letter hence it must not
be used as the separator in TEXINPUT. I do not have Windows with TeX
so I cannot try but at least emTeX for OS/2 and MS-DOS used
semicolons.

I understand your requirement for freedom for users. Usage of `cd` is
not against freedom. I allow users to call the script (supplied by me)
in any way they like. I do `cd` inside the script and when the script
terminates, the user is back in the same directory from which the
script was started. The user need not know what's going on behind the
scene, the user only wishes that it works as expected.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

pá 26. 7. 2019 v 13:54 odesílatel Kirill Balunov