Packages that only have Lua files

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 09:34:13 CEST 2019

Hi,

generaly CTAN maintainers do not like a complex directory structure,
it should preferably be flat in order to mahe it easily browsable. It
is assumed that potential users would like to view it directly on the
web and if they download it, they will know what to do with it.
Maintainers of TeX Live and MiKTeX will put it to the correct
directories, hence you should put instructions to README both for
users and maintainers. Anyway, CTAN also contains hints for package
authors.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz