[tex-live] Texlive 2018 doesn't support on redhat/centos 6

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:30:01 CET 2019

Hi,

you should add the path to your TeX Live binaries to the beginning of
PATH and not use the full path when invoking xelatex. Other binaries
are needed, at least xelatex calls xdvipdfmx but $PATH is used, not
your directory. Thus if you invoke xelatex from your freshly installed
TeX Live and xdvipdfmx from some other directory along your PATH,
problems can be expected.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz