[tex-live] Updated Russian translation and minor issue

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 04:23:45 CET 2019

Hello,
I updated Russian translation for TeX Live manager (tlmgr) and
installation tool.

While doing that I found one issue: there is "no" string found in
'tlshell.tcl:147', but surrounding code uses strings "Yes" and "Cancel"
(note the capital letter). Should it be 'No' instead of 'no'?

P.S. Sorry for cross post but I don't remember to which ML I should send
the file.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
The 'A' is for content, the 'minus' is for not typing it.  Don't ever do
this to my eyes again.