[tex-live] CrimsonPro.map

Alois Steindl Alois.Steindl at tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 1 21:19:42 CET 2019

Am 01.01.2019 um 19:04 schrieb Palle Jorgensen:
> CrimsonPro.map is not added to updmap.
>
> Regards,
> Palle Jørgensen

That sounds in some sense interesting; on the other hand, I never needed
that file, so the message doesn't hurt me and probably many others. For
me it helps to save space on the disk.

In case, you are seeking help: With the information provided one would
have to be a kind of soothsayer to find out, what might go wrong. For
serious help one would have to get much more information, like location
of the map file, whether it can be found, your commandline parameters, ...

Good luck

Alois