last build of tl18 tonight

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:31:11 CET 2019

Hi,

since the last update, microtype used with lualatex crashes (works fine
with pdflatex and xelatex).

a simple:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\usepackage{microtype}
\begin{document}
test
\end{document}

when compiled with lualatex will crash with the error:

exlive/2018/texmf-dist/tex/latex/microtype/microtype.lua:145: attempt to
call f
ield 'warning' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        ...exlive/2018/texmf-dist/tex/latex/microtype/microtype.lua:145: in
main chunk

        [C]: in function 'require'
        [\directlua]:1: in main chunk.
l.59 \MT at lua{require("microtype")}

This is a problem with the latest version of luaotfload as restoring to
version 49978 works fine.
Cheers

Greg