context update in TeX Live

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Sun Feb 24 10:16:10 CET 2019

Hi Luigi,

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019, luigi scarso wrote:
> intended but hm... why context has this file then ? I would like to have a
> single one if possible.

No idea why context has it, in TL it is in the luatex package.

> Anyway : can you revert to the previous one (not in front of my linux box
> now) ?

Hmm, not done for now. The header is anyway strange here diff
(- is what you committed with latest context, + is previous version)

     type    = "configuration",
-    version = "1.1.1",
-    date    = "2011-06-02",
-    time    = "14:59:00",
+    version = "1.1.0",
+    date    = "2012-05-24",
+    time    = "12:12:12",
     comment = "ConTeXt MkIV configuration file",
     author  = "Hans Hagen, PRAGMA-ADE, Hasselt NL",

version goes up, time goes down, lots of changes. Full diff attached.

Maybe some context gurus could also comment on this.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer