[tex-live] Problems on windows 10 since tlmgr infrastructure update of 07/Feb/2019

Taylor, P P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Sat Feb 9 08:13:35 CET 2019

What happens if you use Explorer functionality to map your network drive to a drive letter and then try to install to that drive letter rather than to a UNC ?
You may also need to set TMP/TEMP to use a drive-letter-based path.

Philip Taylor
--------
Gopalakrishnan, Krishnakumar wrote:
Hi,

Since the tlmgr update of 07/Feb/2019, tlmgr has become unusable on my windows 10 machine (installed on a network-mounted drive). Prior to this, I had no problems with my setup for the last one year.