tl19/tc19 released

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Apr 30 00:23:41 CEST 2019

Hi everyone - I've moved the tl19 and mactex19 images and other files to
the public areas on tug.org. They should begin making their way around
CTAN soon.  Please give it a couple days to reach the mirrors.

There are no changes from the final pretest image.

I've updated the web pages, though doubtless some staleness remains.

Thanks everyone. --karl

P.S. If anyone wants to make the .torrent files this year, let me know.
Our previous indefatigable torrent volunteer had to drop out this year.