TL 2019: final source tar ball, texlive.tlpdb, and archives?

Werner Fink werner at suse.de
Wed Apr 17 12:08:47 CEST 2019

Hi,

as I'd always (have to) build TL with system libraries as well as
provide rpms for the TL packages, I'd like to ask for the final
source tar ball, as well as the texlive.tlpdb for the various
archives.  Currently I've a rsync copy of
ftp.cstug.cz::pub/tex/local/tlpretest/ and tug.org::tldevsrc/Build/source/
where I guess this is the checkout of revision 50896 of
svn://tug.org/texlive/trunk ?

Werner