pretesting: tlmgr

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:41:54 CEST 2019

Are you sure that it failed? Dou you have the same message when you
repeat the action? The difference is that in Linux tlmgr can update
itself while it is running but it is impossible to do it in Windows.
In this case tlmgr must be restarted after tlmgr update. I do not
understand German, I do not know what Bereit ans Schließen is so maybe
I am wrong...

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz