[tex-live] cygwin64 pdftex and luatex non function after todays update

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:32:32 CEST 2018

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 at 12:26, Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> > I did tlmgr --all this morning and since then pdftex and luatex are
> > non functional
>
> Ouch ... does dvipdfmx work?

seems like it, and xelatex makes pdfs via that route

> > Not sure what to try next (Word perhaps:-)
>
> I can revert the binaries to the ones before the rebuild, and ask Ken to
> check and re-rebuild.

Well don't worry about me too much, I have other systems available
(although this is my main working setup)...
with cygwin there are so many local dependencies and potential
conflicts, it would be good to know if it's working for
anyone else or if it's just me before you revert, thanks.

> Best
>
> Norbert
>
> --

David