[tex-live] ICC profiles for PDF/A compliance

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Sep 11 12:20:29 CEST 2018

Hi Zdenek,

well said, I didn't want to go into that much details. But don't you
have the experience that for normal printing (that is not art books etc)
printers nowadays accept RGB?

For the last book project (collection of scientific papers) I prepared
everything with CMYK etc only to be told they need it in RGB :-(

Anyway, back on topic - you seem to be technically well versed here, can
you suggest a profile that should be used by default unless a user
defines one in pdfx package?

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer