[tex-live] Packaging biblatex-ext: blxextdoiapi.lua in wrong directory

Moritz Wemheuer mwemheu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:47:10 CET 2018

Hi everybody,

it seems that the new file blxextdoiapi.lua of biblatex-ext got
installed into ./texmf-dist/doc/latex/biblatex-ext/. That file provides
a runtime Lua module that is called from a .sty file and so it should
live in a directory where it can be found, I assume
./texmf-dist/tex/latex/biblatex-ext/ would be a better fit.

Please move blxextdoiapi.lua from the doc directory into where it can be
found as a runtime file.

Is there anything I as the package developer could do to avoid these
kind of confusions over the correct place for a file in the future
(short of uploading a TDS zip to CTAN)?

Moritz