[tex-live] Gregorio Pretest Binary

Br. Samuel Springuel rpspringuel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 02:36:49 CET 2018

Herb Schulz wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I used TeX Live Utility (on a Mac) which is a front end for tlmgr. I've been using <http://ftp.math.utah.edu/pub/tlpretest/> as the repository and it's been very reliable.

That's the same server I'm using.  I just checked it again, and it's
telling me no updates are available.  Indeed, it's the same for all the
pretest servers.  The only difference is that I'm running from the
command line in a Linux 16.04 VM.  Could there be a difference in which
binary is available for the various platforms?  My Mac VMs are out of
commission at the moment (a recent computer upgrade was not nice to
them), but I'll fire up one of my Windows ones tomorrow and see if which
version of the binary is there.  I might also dig out my old Mac and
test there as I don't want to put the pretest on my primary machine (I
have too much important stuff going on to risk it).
--
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ