[tex-live] Error while installing TeXLive portable on Webserver

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 10:43:29 CET 2018

Hi,

I install TL over SSH without root access regularly (even if I know the
root password I do not install TL as root). I would suspect corruption of
the file during download, it sometimes happens. The best way is to try
again. If you have network problems, you can use rsync to obtain your own
mirror and install t from it. However, I usually have one download problem
within two or three years.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz