[tex-live] Patches to build texlive with poppler 0.66.0

Antonio Larrosa alarrosa at suse.com
Fri Jul 20 19:17:31 CEST 2018

Hello,

During the update process of poppler to version 0.66.0 in openSUSE Tumbleweed,
we (openSUSE developers) noticed this new release breaks the build of texlive
(as well as other packages).

Some methods have been changed to return a const type pointer in poppler, and
thus, texlive fails to build with certain compiler flags since texlive sources
try to assign those to non-const variables.

I attached the patch that fixes the issues just in case it's useful for you,
please feel free to submit it to your repository. It basically changes some
variables and function parameters to be const so it should be safe to use it
with older poppler releases too.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa