[tex-live] user manual pdf in new arara package corrupted

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:58:05 CEST 2018

Hello, Greg,

Thanks for the report. After installing Reader 9.5.5 on my Fedora
machine, I was able to reproduce the issue. Some pages are not properly
rendered. The majority looks fine.

I tried with the latest version of Reader on Windows and the document
was correctly rendered. I really have no idea of what happened.

As you mentioned, other viewers do not complain, including the one I
use, Evince. So I am puzzled with this particular issue. I might need a
PDF expert to guide me through the issue.

Deeply sorry for the trouble. I am looking forward to your report. You
can contact me off-list, if the discussion branches too much. Thank you!

All the best!

Paulo