[tex-live] LuaTeX cache messes with latexmk dependency checking

Maximilian Nöthe maximilian.noethe at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Jul 11 12:59:27 CEST 2018

Hi all,

In an up-to-date TL 2018, latexmk keeps on running documents, because
the files

* texlive/2018/texmf-var/luatex-cache/generic/fonts/otl/lmmono12-regular.luc
*
texlive/2018/texmf-var/luatex-cache/generic/fonts/otl/lmroman17-regular.luc

keep changing.

As those are cache files, I suppose it's wanted that they change but
they should probably be ignored
in latexmks checking of dependencies.

As latexmk does not seem to have a public issue tracker or even a
homepage, I'm a bit lost where to report.

Regards
Max Nöthe