[tex-live] Tutorial for setting up own TeX Live package repositories seems outdated

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:11:57 CET 2018

On 19 February 2018 at 00:35, Karl Berry wrote:
> Ok, I did  svn propset svn:eol-style LF
> on tlpkg/installer/config.guess (among others).
>
> I don't understand why no Cygwin (etc.) users had this problem
> before. But whatever. --thanks, karl.

I don't think that we have that many users setting up their own TL
package repository on a server running cygwin.

(It could also be that cygwin's own subversion sets EOL differently
than when the user does a checkout with a "native" subversion
installation or that users have different defaults set, but that's
just a super blind guess.)

Mojca