[tex-live] install-tl-windows.bat unavailable in Microsoft Store

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:56:46 CET 2018

Hi,

these are not very representative results, the table contains just
answers of a few CSTUG members and they are summarized in an article
"Ako TeXujeme" here: http://bulletin.cstug.cz/bul20031.shtml
It is in Czech but you will certainly be able to understand the table.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz