[tex-live] install-tl-windows.bat unavailable in Microsoft Store

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:22:07 CET 2018

út 11. 12. 2018 v 15:17 odesílatel Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda
<cereda.paulo at gmail.com> napsal:

> Em 11/12/2018 11:32, Zdenek Wagner escreveu:
> > So you can wait until the students attend a course of mathematics or
> > statistics and have to install Octave and/or R-project. Somebody else
> > will then tell them to remove the S-mode...
>
> I just want to point out that, according to some reports, there is
> simply no return point once the S-mode switch is turned off, i.e, you
> cannot re-enable it...

Yes, it is one way and it is documented, see the links posted by
George N. White III within last few days. It is only possible to
delete everything and reinstall the whole OS from scratch. Of course,
it is a pain, thus a user must know that he/she does want to cancel
the S-mode.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz