[tex-live] install-tl-windows.bat unavailable in Microsoft Store

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Dec 10 16:40:58 CET 2018

> Okay :) Anyway, the president of TUG should (re)act about this, no?

hahaha, Imagine AWS or so

	Dear Jeff,
	I'm the president of the TeX User Group, an extremely powerful
	User Group of an Open Source Product with about a few thousand
	members. I am very disappointed how Amazon treats our services,
	and would like to ask you to update your system to properly
	support TeX.

Replace Jeff with any other ... guess what is the answer ... You have
-50 (yes, as in "minus fifty") guesses free...

Maybe we could ask Phil to be as annoying as ever with Microsoft, he
might manage to achieve something ...

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer