[tex-live] ducksay documentation

Jonathan Spratte jspratte at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 8 21:21:04 CEST 2018

Just out of curiosity I wanted to see the documentation of the currently
released version of `ducksay`, so I typed in `texdoc ducksay` and was
surprised to only get the readme, instead of the documentation. I then
took a look at the texmf and was again surprised to see the following note:

> The following files have been removed in the TeX Live installation of
> the current package, typically due to duplication, lack of space, or
> missing source code.  You can find these files on CTAN at
> 	http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/ducksay
> If questions or concerns, email tex-live at tug.org.
>
> 	ducksay.pdf

Now I wonder why it was removed. It should be ca. 224kb in size, should
not be a duplicate, and the sources of the file are there, as those
where installed in
`/usr/local/texlive/2018/texmf-dist/doc/latex/ducksay` as `ducksay.tex`
(which is not needed for the package's functionality).

As the author of the package, I personally don't need the documentation
that badly, but for other people it might be of interest, if they
intended to use `ducksay`.

Kind Regards
Jonathan Spratte