[tex-live] in the future, you can modify the update model?

Pablo Alfonso González Luengo pablgonz at educarchile.cl
Fri Apr 13 03:06:25 CEST 2018

"Hi Pablo - I'm not sure what you're asking."...
Sorry if I have not expressed myself well, English is not my strong point
(I write it thanks to google). What I ask is more like this ... every time
we install the "pre-test" version, a few gigs must be downloaded from the
network (which takes a while), of which we already have many in our
installed distribution, for example, everything related to packages and
classes, then, why not have a "tlmgr update --prestet" option?
That it will only update the necessary binaries and scripts
(/bin/x86_64-linux; /texmf-dist/scripts/ for example).
It's just an idea...
Saludos