[tex-live] kpsewhich case insensitive?

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 22:10:09 CEST 2018

Hi, Denis,

Mine returns:

------------------
oxford:~ paulo$ kpsewhich hyperref.sty
/usr/local/texlive/2017/texmf-dist/tex/latex/hyperref/hyperref.sty
------------------

However, it might be interesting to note that my system *is* case
insensitive:

oxford:~ paulo$ diskutil info / | grep File
    File System Personality:  Journaled HFS+

So 'hyperref.sty' and 'HyperRef.sty' would technically be the same, at
least in here. How case sensitivity checking works under the hood is
beyond my humble knowledge...

Cheerio!

Paulo