[tex-live] behaviour of kpsewhich on case-insensitive mac system

Manfred Lotz manfred at dante.de
Wed Sep 20 20:48:37 CEST 2017

Is there time to check the case sensitivity of the filesystem by
running
   touch   some_weird_name
   touch   SOME_WEIRD_name
?

If there was a single file created then we have a case insensitive file
system. Otherwise we have a case sensitive file system. Ok, after that
I would delete the file or both files.

Just an idea, but perhaps a naive idea. In this case I apologize.

--
Manfred