[tex-live] TeX and recent ghostscript changes

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Tue Sep 19 00:17:20 CEST 2017

There is a round of release candidates in progress for ghostscript: I
installed version 9.21 here on 5-Sep-2017, and since then 9.22rc1
appeared on 13-Sep-2017.  There are discussions of this on the
developers list (archives at

	http://ghostscript.com/pipermail/gs-devel/

), but one message today in particular caught my eye, and may be
useful information for the TeX Live team: