[tex-live] landscape parameter of geometry package not honored by lualatex

François Legendre F.Legendre at u-pec.fr
Sat Sep 9 12:48:29 CEST 2017

Hi,

The landscape parameter of geometry package is not honored by
lualatex. My MWE is

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\usepackage[a4paper, landscape]{geometry}
\usepackage{lipsum}
%\usepackage{xcolor}
\begin{document}
\lipsum
\end{document} to

The PDF output is a A4 paper but with portrait orientation. The use of
the xcolor package is a way to suppress the bug.

When I run this MWE with the pdflatex engine, all is OK :

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[a4paper, landscape]{geometry}
\usepackage{lipsum}
%\usepackage{xcolor}
\begin{document}
\lipsum
\end{document}

I attach the two logs to my mail.

I use the last updated TeX Live 2017 with a GNU/Linux Debian PC.

Cheers,
François