[tex-live] betterbib

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 21:36:51 CEST 2017

Thanks Stephan for the good suggestion. I've filed an issue for DBLP [1] to
which you can subscribe if you want to keep track. It's a bit weird that
they don't provide DOIs, but it looks like they provide a nice API so it
shouldn't be too difficult to do.

Cheers,
Nico

[1] https://github.com/nschloe/betterbib/issues/65