[tex-live] Add rmpost in shell_escape_commands ??
h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Wed May 24 21:04:16 CEST 2017
Now TeX Live 2017 is at hand -- Thank you all for the great work.
I noticed that
* mpost was removed from shell_escape_commands list
of texmf.cnf last year
* mpost binaries are updated to have -restricted option
Would it be possible to have new commands like
* "rmpost" (mpost -restricted)
* "rpmpost" (upmpost -restricted)
* "rupmpost" (upmpost -restricted)
And also, would it be possible/safe to have "rmpost" added to
More information about the tex-live