[tex-live] on installing pretest, the "create symlinks in system directories" option has no effect

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon May 8 23:33:21 CEST 2017

The "create symlinks in system directories" selector worked just fine up to
TeXLive 2016.  It has stopped working in the install-tl program in the 2017
pretest distribution.

Are we talking about the same thing?  See picture attached.

Best,
Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada