[tex-live] Fwd: Re: Documentation license

Robert Alessi alessi at robertalessi.net
Sun Mar 5 14:17:40 CET 2017

Hi list (and Hi Karl),

May I forward this question I asked this morning and the reply that I
just got from Gerd?

A bit of context: I am the author of the arabluatex package which is
licensed under the terms of the GPL v3, and is part of TeXLive too.

I am thinking of choosing a license for the documentation and was
considering CC BY-CA as a possible option.

Would that choice be ok for TeXLive?

Cheers,

Robert

----- Forwarded message from Robert Alessi <alessi at robertalessi.net> -----