[tex-live] install-tl redownloads everything on each run

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:17:31 CEST 2017

Hi Yaroslav,

are you sure that the packages were really downloaded again? My connection
rarely dies, so I have only one experience when the download failed due to
full disk. It seems to me that all packages were verified whether the
already downloaded ones are at the latest version. tlmgr probably does not
know whether you retry immediatelly or a few days after failure.

I have not looked into the source code so I may be wrong.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz