[tex-live] pretest -> update texlive 2017

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Jun 7 13:07:59 CEST 2017

Philip Taylor wrote:
> I get a 550 ("failed to change directory")

and ftp://ctan.math.ca/tex-archive/ does indeed indicate that there is no such second-level directory as "tlpkg" (without or without the double slash prefix/delimiter).

--
<Signature>
Philip Taylor