[tex-live] latexbug

jfbu jfbu at free.fr
Mon Jan 23 11:08:49 CET 2017

Le 23 janv. 2017 à 11:01, jfbu <jfbu at free.fr> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I want to report a bug to LaTeX using brand new latexbug,
> but texdoc latexbug finds nothing so far and doing next:
>
> texmf-dist$ find . -name 'latexbug.*'
> ./tex/latex/base/latexbug.tex
>
> but
>
> http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexbug
>
> does has pdf and dtx file
>
> Best
>
> Jean-François

by the way, fetching it manually

ERROR: Package latexbug Error: Third-party file(s)

--- TeX said ---
(latexbug)
(latexbug)                This test file uses third-party file(s)
(latexbug)
(latexbug)                ==============
(latexbug)                fontspec.sty
(latexbug)                ==============
(latexbug)
(latexbug)                So you should contact the authors
(latexbug)                of these files, not the LaTeX Team!
(latexbug)                (Or remove the packages that load
(latexbug)                them, if they are not necessary to
(latexbug)                exhibit the problem).
(latexbug)
(latexbug)                If you think the bug is in core LaTeX
(latexbug)                (as maintained by the LaTeX Team) but
(latexbug)                these files are needed to demonstrate
(latexbug)                the problem, please continue and mention
(latexbug)                this explicitly in your bug report.

See the latexbug package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.7 \begin{document}

--- HELP ---
>From the .log file...

Please correct your test file prior to submitting the bug report.
Otherwise it is likely to be rejected!

but isn't fontspec handled by LaTeX team also, it was bundled
with last update ?

sorry for cross-posting, as you know bug reporting is
extremely time-consuming

best,

Jean-François