[tex-live] xii and xii-lat

Peter Wilson herries.press at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 21 19:57:39 CET 2017

Hi Karl,

Thanks for your thoughts and, as ever, your ongoing efforts.

Another (unwanted and probably undesirable) suggestion. Could another
subdirectory be added to doc/plain as /doc/plain/fun? xii and xii-lat
could be put into this as well as, say, happy4th, and any others of the
same ilk

With best wishes to everybody for the Holiday Season and 2018.

Peter W.