[tex-live] possible bug or mistake ...

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Aug 4 02:58:00 CEST 2017

Please look at the tug.org/texlive/debian.html page, I think it has to do with apparmor. On that page a lot of things are explained by a friend.

But it is a wild guess, no time for detailed reading, right in the middle of a move on houses...

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13