[tex-live] texinfo not happy with texlive not producing log?

Tomalak Geret'kal tom at kera.name
Sat Nov 5 19:57:53 CET 2016

On 05/11/2016 15:08, Norbert Preining wrote:

>> the install was ready (I'm convinced there are lots of options that I'll never use; btw, is there any documentation for the various options in the profile?)
> Not really, because the idea is to use the install-tl script interactively.
Jumping in here to state that I think, if you're going to
allow "profiles", quite simply their syntax and features
should be documented.

I'm glad that profiles exist (not everybody wants to do
things interactively - consider automation), but I've
struggled a lot with the lack of documentation as well.

Tom