[tex-live] font sizes in the tlmgr GUI

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:36:16 CEST 2016

Hi Norbert,

this _is_ PerlTk. Tk has its options for positioning the window etc. You
use CmdLine after creation of the main window. It scans the command line
options and if they are recognized by Tk, they are used. I have not tried
to use it together with my own options but it should work. It will need
some testing. Inthe current version -font stops install-tl and shows help.
You should allow X11 options. Some example is shown by

perldoc Tk::CmdLine

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz