[tex-live] LuaLaTeX potential problems

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat May 14 12:10:39 CEST 2016

Petr,

Luatex was titulated beta till now, including changes to all APIs. There is nothing to complain and request. Those who used luatex have hopefully been aware of the fact that there might (and note are) incompatible changes.

That is all there to say.

Those who don't care will ship unfixed packages in TeX Live, those who care will upload fixed packages to CTAN. There is still enough time.

Last: do you really expect devs to search for all other package writers and contact them about incompatible changes in a beta product?

If yes, then you are a hopeless dreamer ;-)

Norbert

--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.