[tex-live] color and graphics config files for luatex 0.87+

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jan 21 23:10:24 CET 2016

    The updated dvips.def and trig.sty are in the latex svn and we are
    targeting a release for 1st feb (latex2e 2016/01/01) so these cfg
    need to wait until then,

Got it, thanks.

Regarding CTAN: I actually think uploading (both cfg and ini) makes
sense.  The reality is that you are maintaining them and I am importing
them, just like everything else.  So github -> CTAN -> TL seems like the
right thing, instead of me just taking it from github, for all the same
reasons as we do it that way in general.  If there are issues, well,
we'll iron them out.  Wdyt?  -k