[tex-live] tlmgr warnings after update

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jan 7 03:59:53 CET 2016

To all suffering from this:

Please wait a few more days, we will push out a new update fixing
this in short time (2 days is my guess).

For those who want to fix it by themselves:

open tlpkg/TeXLive/TLDownload.pm with an editor and
  . remove around line 123 the following line:
	eval "END { unlink(\"$outfn\") if (-r \"$outfn\") ; }";
and if you want to get the full change
  . replace the ($outfh, $outfn) = tempfile(); line with
	($outfh, $outfn) = tempfile(UNLINK => 1);
    (i.e., add UNLINK => 1 between the round parenthesis

The first one is the problematic issuing the error messages.
The second is the correct fix which will first go to tlcritical
for one day, and after testing from my side (also on Windows)
it will be shipped out.

Sorry for the inconveniences

Norbert