[tex-live] strange output from "tlmgr install --all"

jack tljack at forallx.net
Wed Dec 21 06:31:14 CET 2016

Sometime in the last couple of days, doing `tlmgr update --all` started
spewing out a pair of messages I've never seen before:

tlmgr: cslatex mentioned, but neither new nor forcibly removed

tlmgr: cslatex.x86_64-darwin mentioned, but neither new nor forcibly removed

These aren't one-time occurrences, either.  I get that output every time
now, on multiple machines (all of which are macOS 10.12.2).

I have neither installed nor uninstalled cslatex, ever in my life (as far
as I know).

-jack