[tex-live] I don't know how open a TeX file.

Carles Setó Salvia i21777 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:07:10 CEST 2016

Ok. Thank you Philip.

Carles

El 16 ag 2016, a les 18:24, Philip Taylor <P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk<mailto:P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk>> va escriure:
I begin to suspect that TeX Live 2015 did not install fully/correctly.  Perhaps one of the TeX Live team will be able to tell you where to find the installation log, which it might be useful if you then posted.

Carles Setó Salvia wrote:

Ok Zdenek. My answer to Philip's question is:

After clicking "Ejecutar" (when I try to open TeXworks editor) appears a framework only during a fraction of a second, the file does not open and nothing else happens.

--
<Signature.jpg>
Philip Taylor