[tex-live] I don't know how open a TeX file.

Carles Setó Salvia i21777 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 01:56:04 CEST 2016

Regardless the file I want to open (see attached photo number 1), Windows 7 always asks me the aforementioned question. After answering "Ejecutar"....

i) I can open these files:

- TeX Live command-line

- TeX Live documentation

- TeX Live Manager

- TeXdoc GUI

ii) I can't open these files:

- DVIOUT DVI viewer

- TeXworks editor (after clicking "Ejecutar" appears a framework only during a fraction of a second, the file does not open and nothing else happens)

iii) I can open this file but with an error message:

- PS_View

Error message: Psv Error - Failed to create a temporary file name - error 5: acceso denegado (see attached photo number 2)

Thank you for reading me,

Carles